The deployment of employees across borders has become part of everyday working life and affects corporate groups as well as small and medium-sized companies that rely on the cross-border deployment of their employees’ know-how. Numerous regulatory and labour law regulations must be observed in connection with global mobility. With a team of experts, we assist our clients in the successful and smooth deployment of their staff in all areas of labour, tax and social security law.
Main Focus of Activity
- Drafting of secondment agreements
- Preparation of transfer agreements
- Assistance with a view to ensure adherence to compliance regulations (wage and social dumping) in connection with deployment of international employees in Austria
- Advice and assistance in obtaining residence permits and employment permits for short-term secondments/assignments or permanent establishments
- Drafting of company guidelines for global mobility