In my function as Head of Labour Law/Immigration at KPMG Law, I have many years of experience and practice in advising national and international clients in the areas of labour law and immigration (employment of foreigners/subsistence law) and represent the interests of our clients before courts and authorities.
I am the author of relevant publications and impart labour law knowledge in management and staff training as well as lectures and seminars.
Main areas of focus
- Drafting/optimisation and implementation of labour law agreements and guidelines
- Transaction-related labour law and restructuring
- Global mobility (cross-border posting of staff and hiring of workers from and to foreign countries, right of residence and employment of foreigners)
- Risk analysis and minimization in atypical employment relationships
- Drafting/optimisation of works agreements, assistance in negotiations with the works council, European works council, collective agreement law, etc.
- Labour law litigation and representation before authorities and administrative courts
- Working time models and compliance with provisions on working time / rest periods