With joint efforts, we meet constantly increasing regulatory challenges.
In recent years, complex regulations in energy law have resulted in an increased need for advice. Together with KPMG and offering a comprehensive spectrum of advisory services, KPMG Law is available to participants in the energy market. This includes not only regulatory requirements in the areas of natural gas and electricity, but in particular also renewable energies. Thanks to our many years of project experience, our well-rehearsed team has developed special expertise in this area. We provide innovative solutions for project implementations ranging from wind farms to electromobility and hydropower projects.
Simultaneaously, regulatory requirements for energy efficiency are playing an increasingly important role in our practice. In this area, KPMG Law advises not only energy providers, but in particular also large and medium-sized companies on the implementation of their energy efficiency requirements.
Main Focus of Activity
- Advice of energy companies on green electricity projects and energy efficiency requirements
- Regulatory advice for grid operators and energy supply companies
- Drafting of contracts taking into account energy law requirements
- Preparation and optimization of general delivery conditions and authority procedures
- Legal assistance in green electricity projects (focus on wind farm projects and electromobility) and transaction law advice
- Legal advice on the requirements of the Federal Energy Efficiency Act (Bundes-Energieeffizienzgesetz)