IT and Data Protection Law
Innovation and technological progress are changing economic conditions and creating new business models. They present a number of legal challenges, for which our many years of practical experience and our ability to determine what is essential allow us to find efficient, economic solutions.
Thanks to our integrated advice approach from a single source with our colleagues from KPMG IT-Advisory, we have not only the legal know-how but also the technical knowledge required to provide you with the best possible advice on IT and data protection issues. We offer you multidisciplinary solutions that combine legal, technical and procedural know-how.
Our international network also enables us to manage and assist you with complex projects across borders.
Main Focus of Activity
- Analysis and optimization of data protection management
- Cyber Crime/Cyber Security
- Data protection compliance
- Data protection in connection with company transactions
- E-Commerce/Platforms/Websites/Online Shops
- External Data Protection Officer
- IT contracts (IT project management, outsourcing, provider, domain)
- Software contracts (development, implementation, maintenance of software)
- Technology transactions
- Telecommunications and Social Media