Public Commercial Law
KPMG Law’s activities in public commercial law focus on plant procedures. With our years of expertise, we help our clients to obtain the necessary permits not only under construction and trade law, but also in various areas of environmental law and for remediation of contaminated sites.
Due to constantly increasing regulatory requirements in recent years, advice on public product law and assistance in administrative proceedings aiming at regulatory compliance play an increasingly important role in our practice. The same applies to the life science sector, where KPMG Law has years of experience in regulatory matters.
A further focus of our public law practice is providing effective support in M&A transactions or in various outsourcing scenarios, which regularly require addressing of case-specific public law questions (e.g. on state aid law, zoning questions, EIA obligations or regulatory compliance).
Last but not least, postal law and postal services law is one of KPMG Law’s main areas of expertise.
Main Focus of Activity
- Advice and representation in administrative proceedings
- Assistance in ensuring regulatory compliance
- Advice and representation in plant proceedings (trade law, construction law, environmental law and remediation of contaminated sites)
- Product law questions relating to compliance with EU and national requirements
- Health law and advice on specific regulatory requirements
- Assistance in M&A transactions and advice on special public law issues (e.g. state aid law, EIA obligation, zoning law issues)
- Advice on postal law and postal services law with regard to national and EU requirements and assistance in regulatory proceedings