KPMG Law has a team of proven M&A specialists based in Vienna with years of experience. This team regularly advises domestic and foreign clients from all industrial sectors on M&A transactions. We have access to a worldwide network of experts that ensures that international aspects of transactions are covered and that trends in the international M&A market are identified at an early stage and harnessed for the benefit of our clients. This is why our clients can rely on us and our expertise.
We pursue a holistic service approach. As a full-service law firm, we advise at the highest level on all legal issues arising in connection with a transaction. We work in integrated teams with the targeted involvement of our experts from other practice areas. In addition, our clients benefit from the integrated advice of KPMG’s tax advisors, auditors and other specialized advisors, allowing us to provide high-quality solutions to legal problems.
Our range of services includes public and private M&A, joint ventures, carve-outs, distressed M&A/reorganisations, squeeze-outs and restructurings.
Main Focus of Activity
- Structuring of acquisitions and investments
- Carrying out due diligence reviews (both buy-side and sell-side) and preparation of reports
- Preparation, revision and negotiation of transaction documentation
- Transaction management
- Assistance in successful execution
- Merger control clearance
- Review of merger control filing requirements
- Making filings for merger control clearance
- Post M&A advice (restructuring, integration)