Corporate and Business Law
KPMG Law advises both national and international clients in all areas of corporate and business law. In addition to corporate groups and SMEs, we also advise family offices and foundations.
Our services range from the incorporation of companies to ongoing legal advice as well as complex corporate transactions. In addition, we assist you in the structuring and execution of your contractual relationships with domestic and foreign suppliers, customers and sales partners. Through our close cooperation with one of the leading auditing firms, KPMG, we as KPMG Law offer solutions that are optimised from a legal, tax and accounting point of view.
Particularly in the current (market) environment, compliance with corporate and business law is essential. In this area, we analyse the current status and, if necessary, develop tailor-made solutions in the best interest of the stakeholders and in close coordination with the management.
Main Focus of Activity
- Foundation of companies (Civil-Law Partnerships, Partnerships, Limited Partnerships, Associations, Limited Liability Companies, Stock Corporations, European Companies (Societas Europaea))
- Filings with the companies register (e.g. appointments of managing directors, establishment of branches, changes to articles of association, etc.)
- Ongoing advice on corporate law and preparation of legal opinions on special issues
- Advising managing directors and supervisory boards (in particular also on compliance and liability issues)
- Shareholders’ agreements, syndicate agreements and rules of procedure
- Capital measures and financing
- Shareholders’ meetings
- Corporate transactions and restructurings as well as crowding outs
- Judicial and extrajudicial shareholder disputes