Today’s working world is constantly influenced by National and European Law. Thus, HR managers face new challenges everyday.
With our many years of practical experience, our highly specialized expertise and our ability to determine what is essential, we find economically efficient solutions.
A key asset of our experienced and highly specialised employment law practice is the cooperation with leading experts of our partner KPMG working in the areas of wage tax and social security law. If required, we can also provide interdisciplinary advice on labour law issues such as the introduction of flexitime arrangements and other calculation models, as well as restructuring issues (social plans) and solve everything from a single source.
This is also essential in the field of global mobility: Due to the cooperation with KPMG’s Global Mobility Services teams and Expat Payroll experts, we are in a position to assist you both in connection with short-term cross-border assignments as well as permanent staff relocations.
Working with experienced KPMG experts adds value to a variety of HR challenges – be it the introduction of new compensation models or the handling of forensic investigations.
In addition to strategic advice, one of the main focuses of our practice is the representation of our clients before courts and authorities. With years of experience in the field of labour law litigation, we also represent our clients’ interests in the courtroom.
Main Focus of Activity
- Optimisation and implementation of labour law agreements and guidelines
- Transaction-related labour law
- Processing of mass dismissals, drafting
- Negotiation of social plans
- Global mobility
- Atypical employment relationships
- Risk analysis and risk minimization for freelancers and contract workers
- Collective labour law and works constitution: drafting/optimising of shop agreements, assist in negotiations with the works council
- Occupational pension schemes: Analysis and advice regarding changes to or discontinuation of pension commitments
- Working time models and compliance with provisions on working time /rest periods
- Customised management and employee training on labour law topics