My work focuses on advising national and international clients (especially credit institutions) inter alia on project and corporate financing as well as on regulatory advice for fund managers, securities firms and payment service providers. In addition, I advise on all questions of contract and insolvency law and represent clients before supervisory authorities and in legal disputes before the courts. I am the author of various publications and books on investment fund law relating to UCITS, Alternative Investment Funds and financing issues.
Main areas of focus
- Legal advice on financings for lenders or borrowers
- M&A of licensed companies
- Advice on supervisory law for credit institutions, fund managers, financial service providers, investment firms, payment service providers and insurance companies
- Representation before supervisory authorities and courts
- Legal advice on corporate insolvencies, representation of creditors and debtors
- Regulatory Compliance