Capital Markets Law
Advice on capital market law requires a high degree of experience, solution- and service-oriented action and excellent accessibility for the client. KPMG Law is committed to these principles.
Financing via capital market? Compliance after listing? KPMG Law advises on all capital market law issues, assists companies in complex debt or equity transactions, provides comprehensive assistance in compliance issues and supports in the context of ad hoc disclosure obligations as well as in matters of insider law and market manipulation. Our capital markets experts have not only outstanding expertise in advising listed companies at general meetings, but also extensive experience in capital markets litigation before courts, regulatory authorities and the committee examining the adequacy of cash compensations offered in the course of a squeeze out .
Main Focus of Activity
- Issuance of securities
- Raising funds both through debt and equity
- New financing instruments (ICOs/Token)
- Capital market compliance
- Insider/market manipulation
- Publicity of shareholdings
- Ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Directors’ dealings
- Public takeover law
- Capital market law litigations and proceedings before courts and authorities
- Corporate governance of listed companies